In the Roundhouse x East 33
June Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: East 33 Limited ABN 636 173 281 (East 33) whose registered office is at Level 30, Tower 2, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000 and In the RoundHouse pty ltd ABN 41 618 897 573 (In the Roundhouse).
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- The competition is only open to residents of Sydney and Melbourne aged 18 years or over. Any entrant who tags a person under the age of 18 will not have their entry counted. East 33 does not accept any responsibility for adults who supply minors with alcohol after the prize has been dispatched for delivery to the winner.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. There are also no additional costs thereafter imposed as a result of this competition on entrants or the winner.
- The entrant is not permitted to on-sell or distribute the prize. Nor is the winner permitted to recreate or reproduce this competition/ giveaway.
- No East 33 or In the Roundhouse site or content may be used to create, host, or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property, or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Neither this competition nor any East 33 site may be used to create, host, or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users.
- All entrants agree not to use this competition or any East 33 or In the Roundhouse site to produce false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes or the like.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for the winner providing incorrect shipping or contact details should the prize be delivered to the incorrect address or should the prize left at the address be missing or not in the condition that it was left in by East 33 and In the Roundhouse and its associated delivery services.
- To enter the competition:
- Like / Follow both East 33 and In the Roundhouse on social media
- Tag a friend in the competition post comments
- Each tag / comment is a new entry
- The competition runs from 6:30 PM AEST Wednesday 30th June through to 8pm AEST Friday 2nd July 2021 . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted or counted.
- Competition Terms & Conditions can be found on https://east33.sydney/east33-competition/mothersday
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter (East 33 and in the Roundhouse) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter (East 33 and in the Roundhouse) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: opportunity to win 1 of 2 packs as detailed below;
2 dozen hand selected East 33 Sydney Rock Oysters, 1 x 750ml bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne and a set of 4 seafood plates from In the Roundhouse delivered to the recipient, provided they are within East 33 Limited delivery radius.
- The competition is a game of chance and therefore the winner will be randomly selected.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable for credit or cash. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on their provided contact details within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use by the promoter of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will otherwise be used solely in accordance with current Australian privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners will be contacted 24 hours after the closing date. Alternatively, entrants can contact email@example.com for further information.
- East 33 shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
East 33 also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.