MARCH 2021 Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: East 33 Limited ACN 636 173 281 (East 33) whose registered office is at Level 30, Tower 2, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- The competition is only open to residents of Sydney and Melbourne aged 18 years or over. Any entrant who tags a person under the age of 18 will not have their entry counted. East 33 does not accept any responsibility for adults who supply minors with alcohol after the prize has been dispatched for delivery to the winner.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. There are also no additional costs thereafter imposed as a result of this competition on entrants or the winner.
- The entrant is not permitted to on-sell or distribute the prize. Nor is the winner permitted to recreate or reproduce this competition/ giveaway.
- No East 33 site or content may be used to create, host, or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property, or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Neither this competition nor any East 33 site may be used to create, host, or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users.
- All entrants agree not to use this competition or any East 33 site to produce false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes or the like.
- The promotor does not accept any responsibility for the winner providing incorrect shipping or contact details should the prize be delivered to the incorrect address or should the prize left at the address be missing or not in the condition that it was left in by East 33 and its associated delivery services.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://east33.sydney/east33-competition/
- Entries will be accepted each day as follows: a. The competition runs from 12am Friday 19th March 2021 through to 12am Monday 19th April AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted or counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter (East 33 and Stellar Magazine) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One of East 33’s Tasting Kit Subscription, either shucked or unshucked for the duration 6 months as well as the four chef accompaniments to the value of $600.
Go to https://east33.sydney/east33-competition/ and follow the prompts. Enter in your name, contact, and address details. only applicable for for entrants within the East 33 delivery radius (metro Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane).
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable for credit or cash. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen as a result of a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on their provided contact details within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The winner agrees to the use by the promoter of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will otherwise be used solely in accordance with current Australian privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winners will be contacted 24 hours after closing date and will be contacted by email and/or direct message in the corresponding social platform by 12pm, 2nd November 2020. Alternatively, entrants can contact email@example.com for further information.
East33 will judge the competition and decide on the five winners, who will be picked based on most creative entries from all complete entries via the competition post that will be featured on https://www.facebook.com/east33sydney/ and https://www.instagram.com/stories/east33sydney/
East33 shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
East33 also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.