T&Cs NATURAL WONDERS EXPERIENCE
The Natural wonders experience offers East 33, Cloudy Bay and Thirty Three Degrees customers the opportunity to experience intimate operations of Sydney Rock Oyster production at Wallis Lake, Forster-Tuncurry. The tours include an exclusive Seaplane flight from Sydney to Wallis Lake where guests will be taken by boat on an interactive experience around the oyster leases finishing with a live shucking experience followed by a lunch at Thirty Three Degrees. This experience is subject to terms and conditions detailed below, please read carefully.
- The promoter is: East 33 Limited ABN 636 173 281 (East 33) whose registered office is at Level 30, Tower 2, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000 and Cloudy Bay vineyards ABN 43 002 635 298.
- There are no additional costs thereafter imposed on the customer after the initial purchase for the experience. This excludes any additional alcohol or food purchased at Thirty Three Degrees.
- The purchaser/ customer is not permitted to on-sell or distribute the ticket Nor is the customer permitted to recreate or reproduce this experience in alignment with East 33 Limited, Cloudy Bay or Thirty Three Degrees.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for the customer providing incorrect shipping or contact details.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the promoters for purchases not being received in an appropriate time or manner for whatever reason.
- The Natural Wonders experience is only available to people over the age of 18.
Refunds and cancellations
Refunds will be applicable for flight cancellations or within reasonable events beyond the control of the promoter. Refunds are not applicable for changes made by the customer, a change in customer circumstance or change of heart.
- 1.1. Cancellation 14 days prior to event occurrence will permit a 100% refund per ticket. Cancellation 7 days prior to the event will permit a 50% refund per ticket. Cancellations or requests for refunds after 7 days no refund is applicable.
- To avoid disappointment please keep in mind that Sydney Seaplanes reserves the right to cancel flights due to poor weather conditions, mechanical or medical reasons the morning of departure. The promoters will contact clients as soon as possible to be advised of any cancellations or delays. In the event that the flight is cancelled due to the reasons outlined above, customers will receive a 100% refund.
- This event is subject to customer numbers and tickets sold, if all seats are not filled the event will be cancelled and customers notified by the 30th of December. In this event all tickets will be refunded in full.
- In the event of a lockdown or restriction of movement regionally or that restricts a customers ability to attend the Natural Wonders Experience due to the COVID-19 pandemic, disease or any act of god the customer is entitled to a refund and cancelled ticket.
Safety and OHS
The promoters do no accept any responsibility for injury, accident or death on any part of this trip
- 1.1. The promoters will provide all appropriate safety information and equipment required.